Finding a Realtor® to help you in the home selling or home buying process is one of your most important decisions as you move forward with a sale or purchase. An experienced Realtor® with a winning attitude can pave the way for a smooth, stress free transaction. Why should you select me as your Realtor®?
Having resided and worked within the greater Boston and Metrowest areas for many years, my clients benefit from my extensive knowledge of the local communities, neighborhoods, town governments and school systems.
Joining Prudential Stephan Realtors®, now Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Stephan Real Estate, more than a decade ago was an important decision for me as it continues to reinforce the values and ideals instilled in me from my childhood in a military family. My past professional experiences within a major law firm, as owner of a recruitment agency and as marketing director of an international high technology company have further shaped my work ethics and my commitment to excellence of service!
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Stephan Real Estate annually participates in a variety of community enrichment programs, including “Toys for Tots” and the Greater Boston Food Bank “Holiday Meal Drive.” Together with my husband, Peter, we have pioneered and continue to sponsor an annual “Socks for Teens and Tots” collection program which then distributes hundreds of donated new socks and undergarments to family shelters and advocate centers for battered women.
- 2016 named as “President’s Circle” member
- 2013 and 2015 named as one of the top selling agents within the network of Prudential Real Estate, now Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices
- 2013 and 2015 “President’s Circle” member
- 2014 “Leading Edge” Society/li>
- Luxury Collection Specialist/li>
- Senior Residential Specialist
- Special Asset Management Specialist for REO’s and short sales
- Recognized as Prudential’s Massachusetts Realtor® with the highest number of sold units in the first quarter of 2012 and 2013
- Member of Prudential’s multi-million dollar club
- Member of Prudential’s Honor Society
- Earned Prudential’s “Fine Homes Specialist” and Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices’ “Luxury Collection Specialist” designation
- eCertified expertise in internet and electronic media
- Accredited Buyer Representative
- Recognized as one of Prudential Stephan’s top selling agents of 2006 through 2012
- Member of National Association of Realtors®, Massachusetts Association of Realtors® and past member of Women’s Council of Realtors®
- Earned Realtor® designation through Greater Boston Real Estate Board
- Licensed residential real estate broker in Massachusetts and Rhode Island