Welcome To Fine Homes By Jan!
Finding a Realtor® to help you in the home selling or home buying process is one of your most important decisions as you move forward with a sale or purchase. Janice MacDonald is an experienced, multi-award winning Realtor® with a winning attitude who can pave the way for a smooth, stress free transaction.
Why Should You Choose Janice MacDonald As Your Realtor®?
- A customer focused approach
- Personal Service instead of gimmicks and come-on’s
- Attention to detail
- Decades of experience helping clients buy and sell real estate in Metro West and Greater Boston
- Extensive knowledge of the local communities, neighborhoods, town governments and school systems.
- Janice is a long term resident of Metro West Boston
- Janice is a proud affiliate of and is backed by the power and resources of Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Stephan Real Estate
Learn More About Janice
My skills in real estate have been endorsed by a variety of awards and certifications:
- Chairman’s Circle Member
- President’s Circle Member
- Leading Edge Member
- Senior Residential Specialist
- Special Asset Management Specialist for REO’s and short sales
- Recognized as the Realtor® with the highest number of sold units
- Member of multi-million dollar club
- Member of Honor Society
- Earned “Fine Homes Specialist” designation
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices’ “Luxury Collection Specialist” designation
- eCertified expertise in internet and electronic media
- Accredited Buyer Representative
- Identified among the network’s top 1% of selling agents
- Member of National Association of Realtors®, Massachusetts Association of
Realtors® and past member and program chair of Women’s Council of Realtors®
- Earned Realtor® designation through Greater Boston Real Estate Board
- Licensed residential real estate broker in Massachusetts and Rhode Island
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Stephan Real Estate annually participates in a variety of community enrichment programs, including “Toys for Tots” and the Greater Boston Food Bank “Holiday Meal Drive.” Together with my husband, Peter, we have pioneered and continue to sponsor an annual “Socks for Teens and Tots” collection program which then distributes hundreds of donated new socks and undergarments to family shelters and advocate centers for battered women.